Shipping & Returns
Purchases will be shipped by USPS from California, USA to your lovely home!
- The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order.
- Orders are only shipped on business days: Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Processing time is 7-10 business days (this does not include weekends!).
- HOLIDAY PROCESSING TIME: 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS! PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN/IF ORDERING GIFTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS AS ON-TIME DELIVERY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
- Orders $100 USD and above will qualify for free shipping within the United States. This offer does not include any custom bulk orders.
Order Cancellation and Changes
Order cancellations and changes can be made within 24 hours of an order being placed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After this period, cancellation requests will not be honored. Please email us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order.
If your items are damaged or broken please email email@example.com immediately with a photo of the damaged item and we are happy to issue a refund or a replacement.
If your item is not damaged, we do accept returns on select unused in-season products for a refund. Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns on any jar products. All sale item purchases are final. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving the product.
Please make sure that your shipping address is correct! We will not be able to refund orders that have been sent to the wrong shipping address.
Can I return my product if it arrives melted?
Products labeled with a melt warning in the description box are designed to melt around body temperature. In the summer months or in hot climates, it’s possible for these products to melt while in transit.
If products with a melt warning arrive melted, we won’t be able to replace or refund them, so order at your own risk! If melting does happen, simply pop the product into the fridge to solidify and they’ll still be usable (though the texture may change and it may not look as pretty!).
Can't find your question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org